i have a goods and transportation service

by ventola on Saturday, August 18, 2012


I have a goods and transportation service, I use many trucks for transporting the goods from one place to another. My friends suggested me to get insurance for the vehicles but I left it carelessly then I came to know about its importance when one of my truck met with an accident.
I immediately went to the trucking insurance for commercial fleet vehicles and came to know about the various insurance policies that were available. They said me about:
Primary Liability for Domestic Trucking – From this kind of insurance coverage, the policy holder can be protected from damage or injuries when any accident occur.

Physical Damage Coverage for Domestic Trucking -  From this kind of insurance coverage, policy holder  can gain the cash value coverage for the equipment in an accident.  This coverage will be applicable during the events like fire, theft or vandalism.

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance - This coverage gives protection while transporter in the event of damaged to or lost.

Non-Trucking Liability Insurance- This type of insurance coverage provides limited liability for owner-operators.
All are having one of the best features. I took the Physical Damage Coverage for Domestic Trucking insurance as it was best for my business. Hope that you will use this service

Leave a Reply